Blessed Earth’s organic wool mattresses, toppers, quilts and pillows are the finest in Australia, if not the world. Each product is 100% Australian made and proudly carries the prestigious WOOLMARK seal of approval.
All Blessed Earth sheets, covers and protectors are fully certified either by Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS) or Demeter. This is your guarantee of purity.
Blessed Earth offers what is generally acknowledged to be the finest variety of certified organic cotton bed-linen in the world - all of it at wholesale direct to you prices.
Our cotton is grown in a sustainable community, cleaned, spun, woven into fabric, the made into beautifully styled bed-linen all within a tight radius in central India.
“Healthy Floors for Families”
Floor coverings can be a vital part of a healthy home environment, however commercial carpets can have a devastating effect on the health and well-being of the inhabitants.
The internet is full of information about these harmful effects and here are just a few of the most prominent references:
http://www.greenpeace.to/publications/carpet.pdf http://www.silentmenace.com/Carpeting.html http://www.ecomall.com/greenshopping/abscarpet.htm http://www.ehow.com/list_6702764_chemicals-new-carpet.html http://www.naturalnews.com/042006_home_chemicals_allergens_indoor_air_quality.html#
There is a great need for carpets that are free from Formaldehyde and a cocktail of other chemicals. Your only guarantee is that the carpet you buy is certified organic.
Organic Weave is the world's first manufacturer of (GOTS) certified organic carpets and Blessed Earth represents Organic Weave in Australia.
Listed below are some of Organic Weave's impressive credentials:
1. Organic Weave offers impeccably designed, hand made rugs, using century old techniques.
2. Organic Weave works with international third party certification agencies that can verify commitment to sustainability. We’ve eliminated all pesticides and chemicals from every stage of production.
3. Certified Organic rugs offer the assurance of healthy indoor air quality, as there are no pollutants entering our homes.
4. Organic Weave works with a rural Indian women’s cooperative which is a member of The World Fair Trade Organization.
5. Organic Weave rugs are certified free of child labour by GoodWeave.
6. Organic Weave offers the world’s first certified organic dye system of 120 plus colours in organic wool, cotton and silk. We also offer undyed wool, cotton and silk.
7. Organic Weave offers an extensive product range including Flat-weaves, Hand-knotted Tibetan and Persian weaves, as well as Hand-tufted rugs.
8. Our custom capabilities allow you to design your own rug, and select your own unique colour combination in any of our 15 plus qualities.
9. Organic Weave is actively working on reducing its carbon footprint every step of the way.
The first shipment of all the rugs described will be arriving around the end of August and we are now taking orders to have them couriered to your doorstep.
All prices include delivery to your door, either by Australia Post for smaller parcels, or by courier, usually direct from the manufacturer.
Please Note: Since we first offered organic carpets in May 2014, Organic Weave have now recouped the significant costs of conversion to organics and we have been able to pass on savings of up to 30%, in alignment with our objective to make organics affordable.
Blessed Earth’s clothing ranges for children and adults are produced in Egypt, India and Turkey, in close proximity to where the cotton is grown.
Everything we sell is certified organic by either Demeter or GOTS. That means that not only is the cotton grown organically – every step of the manufacturing and dyeing processes is also certified.
Purity in the clothing we wear is vitally important to our wellbeing.
While our organic textiles products deliver purity against the skin, we welcome the opportunity to offer you living products that enable you to recalibrate your life; products that enhance your sense of well-being.
Many of these products are certified organic. Others are the finest we could assemble to complement your selection of our textiles, providing a one-stop shopping opportunity to the aware consumer.
Homewares should leave us feeling good when we use them, safe in the knowledge that they carry a high vibration and are good for us - good for the world we live in.
Keep an eye out here for great clearance specials on organics, updated every day. Scroll products using the side buttons.
The Press contains writings which we publicise in the interest of cultivating real consumer awareness and exposing misinformation about organics.
We're please to announce that we now have our very own Video Library and Youtube Channel which will contain videos...
Vertical gardens naturally enhance your living or working You can use them to enliven a space with decorative plants - or...
Belinda is a Qualified Naturopath / Homeopath who is now offering online Homeopathic consultations. She embraces the...
Our bedding and clothing products contain an elevated life force, here's what our customers say:
“I just wanted to say I absolutely love the Lifestyle Organics range! I've been wearing the range for sometime now, I love the way it feels and how versatile the entire collection is. I have recently tried the new bikini briefs and they are just as fantastic! I will definitely be telling all my friends about the range!“ - Christine Qld
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive access to amazing VIP member specials.
We will never share or sell your email address.